Whether you organise day or residential trips, our school trip management software can help you run these outings more smoothly. You can let parents pay in instalments, so that they can spread the cost of the trip, as well as communicate with parents about the event, such as giving important information and reminders.
Flexible payment types
Magicbooking gives you the flexibility to choose what payment types you accept for each trip and whether it’s a full upfront payment or a payment plan.
Payment plans provide the ability to spread the cost of a trip over a number of months leading up to the trip. It can be set-up to automatically charge the parent’s card on their chosen day each month.
The communication module allows you to send emails and SMS messages to all parents, or just a selected group of parents, such as those booked on for particular days or trips.
You can also schedule your communication for a specific time or date, providing you with the flexibility to broadcast your messages at the right time for you.
System generated communication, such as payment reminders, booking confirmations and reminders are automatically sent.
Flexible trip types
Trips can be set-up as a day-out or a residential trip, with the system offering the flexibility to set up all information about the trip including:
- Detailed description about the trip
- What equipment the children need
- Number of spaces available
- Eligibility (by age group or classroom)
- Payment options
- Cancellation terms
Magicbooking automatically generates and sends all necessary documents via email:
- Booking confirmations
- Invoices which are also available from the parent's account
- Reminders of upcoming payments or notifications for missed instalments
- Attendance registers are automatically generated and can be viewed at any time leading up to the trip and beyond. Children can be marked as present or absent on the register
Confused? Our School Buyer's Guide outlines the key points to consider when evaluating your different technology options
Select another module